Friday, October 14, 2011

Introduction...

Well I am a 29 yr old Mommy of one.  I love taking photos of my little guy as he gets so big and that is what inspired my product.  I know so many expecting mothers and when thinking of baby shower gifts, I thought these were perfect.  I wanted to give a "personalized" gift to my cousin...but because we do not know if she is having a boy or a girl it kept it open.  I loved how bright and happy these caterpillars were and decided they would be so sweet for either gender to mark his/her month to month growth.
All of my other designs that will be appearing are originals; I am willing to take requests for themes and even colors, however onesies at this time will only be available in white.  I also will make a cordinating gift box to go with the item for an additional $5.00. 
So whether you are the expecting Mommy or knows someone who is expecting these gifts are made with the love of babies, photos, and scrapbooking in mind. 
Please contact me by email at BeforeYourEyes1sies@gmail.com to place an order.  More photos to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment