Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Announcing...

So I am going to be running a special until the end of the year...that gives everyone plenty of time to place an order.  I will be selling a set of 12 month by month onesies for $65.00 including a cordinating gift box, thats less then $5.50 a onesie.  When researching online competition I found that the 1sies are going for $75.00 for 12 months, I feel that my pricing is fair.  
I am also willing to do introduction onesies for and additional $5.00; or if you would like to just give somesone and Intro 1sie I can print one up for $5.00...I will put on a design example of this soon.  I have started designing toddler birthday shirts as well and hope to post a picture by the end of November.  Please free feel to email me your order or place it thru facebook.  Can't wait to hear from you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment